For those who prefer the visual advantages of a concealed door closer, the TC7000 Hold Open Series compact design offers an excellent “hidden” solution. Center-pivoted for single and double acting doors. This model is recommended for installation in commercial aluminum door frame applications. Featuring multiple available spring tensions, the TC7000 Hold Open Series provides consistent closure speed with its temperature-sensitive hydraulic fluid.
TC7000 Series Overhead Concealed Closer with Hold Open Feature
$85.38 – $131.41
For those who prefer the visual advantages of a concealed door closer, the TC7000 Hold Open compact design offers an excellent “hidden” solution. Center-pivoted for single and double acting doors. This model is recommended for installation in aluminum door frame applications. It features multiple spring tensions available to match any door size and weight. Consistent closure speed is assured with its temperature-sensitive hydraulic fluid.
Click here to see our Closer Sizing Chart to determine which spring tension is best for your door needs.
TC7000 Hold Open Series Closer Details
- UL Listed R7483 [mfg.800]
- Material: Cast Iron housing, high tensile
- Steel camshaft and pistons
- Two independent regulated valves for latch and closing speed adjustment
- Replaces: Jackson 20-330 series closer or #21-101 packages and International 200 series
- Mounting: fits in an aluminum header or transom bar as small as 1 3/4” x 4”
- Non-hold open closers are UL Listed
- Center Pivoted only are ADA compliant: barrier free adjustable models TC7010, TC7011
- 90 or 105 degree swing – non-handed
- Features Hold Open Arm
- 5 year warranty
- Spring Tension: LT, MED, HD
- Swing: 90 degree or 105 degree
- Hold open
- Arm Type: SLA, ELA, KRM, OFFSET-ARM OFFSET-ARM-2
- Pivot Set: OHC, AE, GE
A door closer is a device typically placed at the top of your door to assist in the closing of the door, in general after an individual has opened it or after an automated opening. At Home Hardware Plus we features both manual and automatic door closers, in which some you may adjust the spring tension of the closer for varying closing speed and different weight doors. At home Hardware Plus we want to make sure that whatever closer you buy from us will fit exactly within your needs. With a large selection of interchangeable accessories such as closer arms, brackets, and covers, we will help to make your purchase everything you could want. We boast a large selection of sizes and styles, but also have ADA and UL rated door closers for specified commercial applications. Most of our door closers come available in an aluminum and duranodic finish, but other finishes are available as well for certain series.
Heavy Tension (48" Interior/40" Exterior, 225 lb door), Light Tension (36" Interior/30" Exterior, 125 lb door), Medium Tension (44" Interior/36" Exterior, 175 lb door)
|Closer Swing Radius||
105 Degrees, 90 Degrees
|Closer Arm Accessory||
End Load Arm, K Type Arm, None, Offset-Arm w/Track, Side Load Arm